Welcome to the Department of Public Safety!
- Department of Public Safety Mission
The mission of the Boise State University Department of Public Safety is to manage, promote, and enhance campus safety and security; encourage sustainable transportation options; facilitate campus access and parking; and provide campus support services to university students, faculty, staff, community partners, and visitors.
In accordance with our division goals of empathy for the customer (our students), attention to detail, and imputed quality; the Department of Public Safety endeavors to complete its mission by:
- Being vigilant and prepared
- Being proactive problem-solvers; both individually and as a departmental team
- Creating collaborative community partnerships, and
- Providing superior patron experiences
Public Safety Services
Public Safety News
Dec 12 2018
BOISE STATE PARKING PERMIT HOLDER ADVISORY FOR 2018 WINTER COMMENCEMENT ...
Nov 29 2018
BOISE STATE PARKING PERMIT HOLDER ADVISORY MTN WEST CHAMPIONSHIP BOISE STATE ...
Nov 20 2018
BOISE STATE PARKING PERMIT HOLDER ADVISORY BOISE STATE VS. UTAH STATE ...